Start Your CrossFit Program Today!
Intro Package: 4 Personal Intro sessions + 1st month Class membership: $249
What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program built on constantly varied functional movements executed at high intensity. The CrossFit approach challenges an individual at their current level of fitness and progressively moves each person to greater levels of fitness.
CrossFit can be adapted to all ages and ability levels. We have proven success with children, elite athletes and adults of any age who want to improve their health and fitness.
Did you know? CrossFit started in Santa Cruz and is now an international fitness program with thousands of affiliates worldwide. The original CrossFit gym was about 200m from CrossFit Santa Cruz Central's current location on Research Park Drive.
Why CrossFit Santa Cruz Central?
- One of the very first CrossFit gyms in the world
- Large, well-equipped facility
- Large number of experienced trainers
- Wide age range and experience of clients
- Friendly, vibrant community
- Home of Annie Sakamoto, 4-time CrossFit Games athlete
Click here to see what some of our members and visitors are saying about us.
What type of instruction is available?
Anyone new to CrossFit must first go through 4 on-ramp sessions regardless of their entry fitness level to ensure familiarity with the movements, stimulus, and equipment used in CrossFit.
How Much Does It Cost?
Intro Package, $249 per person, includes:
- 4 on-ramp sessions
- 1st month unlimited membership - or - attendance at 7 group classes
- Drop in to any class: $20/class
- Punch card – 6 classes: $105
- Punch card – 12 classes: $180
- Unlimited membership: $175/month
- 6-month prepaid unlimited: $150/month ($900 total)
How do I select a personal trainer or Coach?
There are currently 11 CrossFit-certified personal trainers (or coaches) at CrossFit Santa Cruz Central. You can view information about each trainer and their contact information on our trainers page. Feel free to contact any of them directly via phone or email.