- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Games Masters Athlete, 2015
- NorCal Masters Competitor, 2nd place-2013, 5th place-2016
- American Masters Weightlifting Championships, 2012, 53kg, 2nd place
- CrossFit Nutrition Seminar, 2010
- B.S. Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Administration, CSU, Chico, 1993
I started CrossFit in 2008, just before my 40th birthday, because I did not want to be limited by my physical health as I aged. I had no idea how it would change my life!
Now, I feel fortunate everyday that I get to go to the gym. I love pushing my limits, stepping out of my comfort zone, and finding success in things I never thought I could do. I have always been interested in nutrition and its relationship to performance and overall health. I love to cook healthy, delicious food and have much appreciation for the rewards good nutrition offers the body.
Through CrossFit I’ve uncovered the best I can be… through team competition, individual competition, daily workouts with my peers and the satisfaction of coaching others. I love the CrossFit community, I cherish the friendships I've made and I value my accomplishments. CrossFit is a rewarding journey full of applicable life lessons and personal enrichment fitting for any individual with any limitations, of any age!